Summer has finally come around and we have put together a list of the top 10 things we feel are major essentials to make the most of it!
1) Studded shorts – These a definite yes yes for us. We love the studded detail on the shorts and they would be perfect for a barbeque/picnic!
2) Braids – Add a bit of fun to your hair-do by styling it with a cute braid. Oh and did we mention, guys love it when you try something new with your hair? It’s very much a win-win situation 😉
3) Olympics: Oh yes, we cannot get enough! The run up to the olympics with the London 2012 Festival has been awesome and we cannot wait for the opening ceremony this Friday. Be sure to check out the live screenings of the olympic games in Hyde Park.
4) Lace, lace and more lace: We are in love with the lace trend featuring lace dresses, lace tops, lace shorts and list goes on. Lace makes any outfit look ultra sexy so please do try and wear a lace ‘something’ this summer, you won’t regret it 🙂
5) Neon: Neons have been in since spring and now that the sun is out, there is no excuse not to wear it! 🙂 Shoes, bags, skirts, tops, dresses have all been seen in some sort of neon colour, so fear not, if you feel you could not wear a neon dress, you could surely accessorize your outfit with a neon belt 🙂
6) Sunglasses: These uber cute sunglasses with a round rim will give you that hippie feel and add a bit of cheekiness to your look!
7) Dress N Sneakers: Believe it or not, wearing dresses with sneakers is now in trend and several celebrities such as Rihanna have been spotted wearing this look. We quite like it, not only would you look hot in a super cute dress, but your feet would also be taken care of with the comfort provide by your Nikes.
8) Geometric Jewellery: Geometric shapes especially triangles in jewellery have been our favourites for some time now. There is some sort of urban yet classy feel associated with this kind of jewellery and we strongly believe the guys will appreciate it 🙂 Could be a conversation starter!
Photo by http://cheyennemeetschanel.com
9) Gold Nails: Get in the olympic spirit this summer and go for gold with this glam gold nail look. It’s definitely a statement look and will get you noticed!
10) Beach: Finally, make the most of the sun and head out to the beach. Wear your studded shorts with a cute lace top, and while you’re at it, why not top it off with gold nails, triangle jewellery and round rim sunglasses. You could also add a pretty braid to your hair and wear neon sneakers to complete the look. All in all, you have made the most of the summer trends! 🙂
Disclaimer: Please note that I do not own the photos published on this site unless otherwise stated. I will use credits for photos where I can find them, however, if I’ve not used credits and you’ve identified the photo as yours, I’ll be happy to add the your credit to the photo. Thank you!